“Guy Code,” the show I’m working on for MTV2, premieres next week and it was all “hear ye, hear ye” at last night’s press event on the roof of the Empire Hotel. Weather was great, skies were clear and the company was perfect. So happy to have ended up with a team just as amazing as my Seveners. Below, some snaps from the evening captured through two different iPhones: Nichole’s and mine - teamwork #guycode.
I wore an Alexa Chung for Madewell blouse, American Apparel slacks, LAMB heels, mom’s belt, thrifted necklace, dad’s watch.
And of course, the plug: If you don’t know it, learn it - “Guy Code” beginning Tuesday, November 15 at 11pm on MTV2.
- just one of many codes
- Matt in a “fuxedo” (a tuxedo onesie)
- Jordan, Vince, Jon & Will - just some of the guys of “Guy Code”
- Nichole, me, Gina & Abby - the girls of “Guy Code”
- Vince, me & Will - Seveners reunited to work on “Guy Code”
- our own cocktail menu
- team Gi-Drew
- Nichole, me & Abby
- hugs #guycode
- friends #guycode
- super friends, super #guycode
- “Guy Code” step and repeat